SYMBIOSE DETANGLING SOOTHING CELLULAR CONDITIONER 200ML
Symbiose: Cellular Anti-Dandruff Haircare, long term anti-dandruff efficacy allied with luxurious care.
Powered by a unique synergy of 3 actives that work in affinity with the scalp, anti-dandruff efficacy is reinvented at cellular level to prevent dandruff from reappearing and replenishing fiber moisture for ultimate hair health.
HOW DOES SYMBIOSE WORK?
Contrary to what has always been told, dandruff is not only a hygiene issue that is caused by bacteria. It’s actually caused by a cellular renewal disorder. In a dandruff scalp, because of malassezia proliferation, cellular renewal speed is twice faster than a healthy scalp. Dead cells build-up, dandruff becomes visible.
To act instantly on the build-up and on cellular renewal speed, Symbiose has a unique synergy of 3 actives that work inaffinity with the scalp:
– Salicylic acid, the go to ingredient in skincare for exfoliation, that instantly peels dead cells and dandruff away.
– Bifidus, known to feed scalp bacteria.
– Piroctone Olamine, eliminates the bacteria responsible of dandruff to slow down cell renewal speed, preventingdandruff from reappearing.
DETANGLING SOOTHING CELLULAR CONDITIONER ESSENTIEL BENEFITS:
Detangling Soothing Cellular Conditioner is a detangling soothing cellular conditioner for sensitive scalp and hair prone to dandruff.
• Up to 96% smoother hair*
• Up to 96% stronger hair**
• 97% of consumers agreed that their hair looks rehydrated***
• 90% of consumers agreed that their scalp is nourished***
• 71% of consumers agreed that scalp discomforts were relieved***
* Instrumental test on bleached hair after classic shampoo and fondant
**Measured as repeated combing breakage on bleached hair vs. classic shampoo
***Clinical and self-assessment, 35 people during 4 weeks, 3 applications per week
WHO IS IT FOR?
Symbiose targets every woman with any hair type prone to dandruff problems at all levels***:
– Light to medium: random/ seasonal appearance of dandruff
– Medium to heavy: visible dandruffs and flakes stripping off from scalp
***For heavy medical dandruff types: please go to see your dermatologist.